What are some of your favorite Korean dramas?

I love Korean dramas! My favorites are Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, You're Beautiful, and Full House. I've seen more, these are just my favorites. I started watching k dramas about a year ago. So I haven't seen that much. What about you, what's your favorites? Also, are you watching any dramas currently? :) (I'm currently watching You're the Best Lee Soon Shin)

• Favorite Answer

My first ever Korean Drama was "My Princess". I only started watching it one day on Netflix because I was bored and actually came across it. Then I got hooked on watching it and finished it pretty much all in one day. I started then to search for others on Netflix (but at the time they didn't have that many on it) and couldn't find any. Later I came across "Lie To Me" on Netflix and watched it and then from them on I started just looking for other sites to watch these dramas on. I became lucky and found more and just began watching them one after one. I proudly say I'm an Asian Drama Addict! I watch Korean (fave), Taiwan, Japan, & China and pretty much just stick to those.

Currently I am also watching "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin". It has my guy from "The King 2 Hearts" in it and so of course I'm watching it...LOL!

Also, I have so many fave dramas it would be hard for me to list them all but I will give you a few...

Secret Garden

Arang & the Magistrate

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

King 2 Hearts

Love Rain

The Nice Guy

Faith

Personal Taste

Full House

Full House Take 2

Heartstrings

Queen In Hyun's Man

The Princess' Man

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

Rooftop Prince

The Moon That Embraces The Sun

Flower Boy Next Door

Cheongdamdong Alice

Spy Myung Wol

Goong/Princess Hours

...and so many others!!! Its nice to meet fellow drama lovers! :)

Full House was the first romantic comedy korean drama I saw, and it was then I began to watch them.

Some of the best dramas I've ever seen:

- Boys Over Flowers

- You're Beautiful

- Dream High

- Rooftop Prince (about time travelling. although I didn't like the ending much. The second episode was amazing)

- Nice Guy (it's not comedy! I watched it when I was tired of cliche plots)

- Giant (not comedy either. And it's too long (60 episodes)

- You've Fallen for me (It doesn't have much of a plot, but it's heartwarming, and I love the main actor and actress)

At the moment, I'm watching some anime series for a change. But I've downloaded "May Queen" and "7th Grade Servant" to watch later.

1. City Hunter

2. 49 Days

3. Bachelor's Vegetable Store

4. Secret Garden

5. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

I liked Boys over Flowers and You're Beautiful a lot some years back, now my taste changed a bit. I still like them but they are not my best best ones anymore.

My latest update of favourites are :

-That Winter The Wind Blows

-Nine: 9 times time travel (still airing but every episode is with a lot of suspense and mystery and romance (ofc) ~)

-Arang and the magistrate

-Gu Family Book ( still a very new drama but got a lot of potential, it is like a mix of My girlfriend is a gumiho and Arang and the magistrate)

I love historical,romance, mystery, fantasy dramas mostly~

• Anon

None!