Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 7 years ago

What are the chances of a Type-1 Diabetic woman getting Pregnant?

I am a Type-1 Diabetic (Insulin dependent). I am trying to get pregnant. My doubt is, are my chances of getting pregnant low being an Insulin dependent? If yes, what are the reasons and how do I increase the chances?

Getting anxious day by day,

Klanchu

• Cammie
    Favorite Answer

You can get pregnant like most other women.

Insulin does not have anything to do with fertility.

Since you are planning a family, make sure to see a good perinatal doctor before becoming pregnant.

They deal with high risk pregnancy's and will get you into perfect shape to conceive.

If your sugars are high or off, you may have trouble getting and staying pregnant.

1

Source(s): Reverse Any Diabetes Easily - http://DiabetesCure.raiwi.com/?CRnV

2

Source(s): Reverse Any Diabetes Easily - http://DiabetesGoFar.com/?YIrE

sure, form a million diabetic women human beings CAN get pregnant, so i desire you're actually not making use of this as a type of birth control. while you're a type a million diabetic female and you are trying to get pregnant you fairly do might desire to get blood sugar (glucose) stages under administration as there are unfavorable aspects in touch for the two the mummy and the unborn infant. being pregnant in a diabetic female is often considered a intense probability being pregnant.

• Kai

I don't think your chances are any lower then anoyone else. That is, as long as you've got your glucose under good control. The diabetic nurse who held my diabetes classes has been Type 1 since she was a wee little baby (her parents abandoned her, another family adopted and loved her), she has 2 heathy kids. My auntie has been diabetic since she was a child (and back then they didn't know as much as they do now about diabetes and care was a little rough back then) and she had 3 daughters, my auntie is in her 90's now and still lucid and active.