Good superhero names?
Im writing a short story about superheros and i need some help with some names
heres a brief background on the characters to help
1. The lead, a supergirl who has most of supermans powers, but also has freeze powers, levitation, and heat vision. She wears stars on her costume like wonder woman
2. A girl who fell into a vat of toxic waste, and was ressurrected by a magic spell, she comes back as a revenge seeking monster with jean grey powers and fire related powers.
3. Another girl, this time knocked out by a gamma ray explosion, and put into a coma, then awakes with super strength, and advanced fighting skills.
4. A boy born with super abilities, mostly super speed, and super strength. Falls for the lead girl.
5. A guy from a parrellel dimention, who doesnt have super powers but is like a ninja and fights like a warrior
Thanks a lot :)
- VadenLv 47 years agoFavorite Answer
- Omni-Girl(Old school approach)
- Proxy(Means something along authority)
Suggesting something diverse or asserting prominence.
- Seyfert(Subclass of active galactic nuclei)
Suggesting something heat related.
- The Embower(Means surround or shelter)
- Behemoth(A brute-like beast)
- Gi-Ga(Big/ massive)
Suggesting something that signifies strength.
- Jet-Lag(Mind's delay caused by transportation into different time zones, also refers to the name "Jett", and refers to "lag", which refers to speed.)
- Mach(Speed measurement)
Suggesting speed related names.
- Man of Morgue
- The Diminisher
- Phain(Can be pronounced "Pain" or "Fain"; as a shortened derivation from the word Phainopepla, which is a black bird.)
Referring mysterious names.