How can I measure the response of a Cds photocell to change in wavelength?

I have a project and I want to plot a graph of the response (%) of a Cds photocell to change in wavelength(nm) of incident light(using the color spectrum). What can I do to measure this? I already have a circuit with an RGB led hooked up to an Arduino Uno, a Cds photocell, Arduino and Processing environment... show more I have a project and I want to plot a graph of the response (%) of a Cds photocell to change in wavelength(nm) of incident light(using the color spectrum). What can I do to measure this? I already have a circuit with an RGB led hooked up to an Arduino Uno, a Cds photocell, Arduino and Processing environment installed, and other simple instruments. Is it possible for me to use these things to carry out this experiment, and if so how? Any other method (e.g. using Physics lab instruments and machines) is also welcomed.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
1 answer 1