UV or white ink tattoo?

I've got a series of long-healed scars on the underside of my forearm and I'm thinking of getting some words tattooed above them (not ON the scars themselves), nothing fancy beyond a typical serif font. I want something subtle since the scars are white, and so far I'm looking at white ink, UV, or a... show more I've got a series of long-healed scars on the underside of my forearm and I'm thinking of getting some words tattooed above them (not ON the scars themselves), nothing fancy beyond a typical serif font. I want something subtle since the scars are white, and so far I'm looking at white ink, UV, or a light color like baby blue.

My concern with all three is long-term appearance. I know white and UV inks can turn brown or yellow with overexposure to sunlight, and I'm worried about light blue just looking stupid without an outline/general fading. Also, do UV inks lose their ability to "glow" under blacklight with time?

A friend of mine suggested white ink filled with UV, to get the benefits of both (visible in all lights, but subtle outside of blacklight), but I doubt I can find an artist who wants to do text that labor-intensive.

I've also heard horror stories of UV ink causing severe skin problems, so I'd like to know which brands to look for when selecting an artist.

Any help/stories of experience are greatly appreciated! Even just a simple opinion on which would look better is great. The words will be about half an inch tall, and it'll be from my wrist to my elbow, if that helps.
Update: PS: I'm pretty pale...so will any of these options produce the subtle effect I want while still visible, at least close-up?