How is it legal to buy antidepressants from online pharmacies without a prescription?

some online pharmacies offer antidepressants without a prescription.......

if you purchase some, how can you insure that they are genuine?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

NO. And if they don't require a prescription then you have no idea what they are really mailing you. The drugs will NOT be the real thing. They could be dangerous to your health. Never ever buy medication from any company that does not require a prescription in the USA.

1

Source(s): Medical Consultations Via Phone : http://OnlinePhysician.neatprim.com/?ZGTm

Antidepressants Without Prescription

I use the Vydox product referred to by that Edward LeBlanc doctor guy on here, and it works like a Charm. For some time I was unable to achieve a decent hard-on.. and if I did, it was ever rarely fully erect. On top of that, I would always ejaculate after only a few minutes of stimulation. It was embarrassing as fvck. One day I remember seeing a commercial on TV talking about Vydox, which sparked my interest. They only charge S&H for the first Month's supply to test it out. So I did. I haven't had much of any problem since. I hear doing these things called "Kegal" exercises can also help a great deal.

ordering drugs online can cut costs considerably. A Consumer Reports study found that savings can reach 25% or more.

The key, experts say, is to shop around and to stay away from the often pricey sites that offer to sell "lifestyle" drugs such as Viagra and Propecia without a visit to your doctor's office. Those sites can charge as much as double the usual cost of such drugs.

Recommended Sites:

www.ustabs.com

www.nycpill.com

Don't forget to include shipping expenses in your online prescription comparisons. Although the cost of delivery by standard mail is nominal at many sites, and free at others, it can become quite expensive if you need overnight delivery.

Generic drugs are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have the investment costs of the developer of a new drug. New drugs are developed under patent protection. The patent protects the investment--including research, development, marketing, and promotion--by giving the company the sole right to sell the drug while it is in effect. As patents near expiration, other manufacturers can apply to the FDA to sell generic versions. Because those manufacturers don't have the same development costs, they can sell their product at substantial discounts. Also, once generic drugs are approved, there is greater competition, which keeps the price down. Today, almost half of all prescriptions are filled with generic drugs.

Recommended Sites:

www.tabscanada.com

www.opharmarcy.com

• Upd邪tes:
      馃敻www.ustabs.com 路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路 >> www.pharm-canada.com

馃敼www.nycpill.com 路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路 > > www.pharm-canada.com

馃敻www.tabscanada.com 路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路 >> www.pharm-canada.com

馃敼www.opharmarcy.com 路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路路 >> www.pharm-canada.com

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • If the drugs require a prescription in your state, it is NOT legal to do so. As for quality, you have to trust the pharmacy, I suppose.

You'll find that buying drugs from Rocko down on the corner carries the same risk.

• Rayn

You don't have many rights in this form, because it is illegal to obtain any controlled substances without a prescription as per FDA Regulations. So, you aren't allowed to do this, so you have no consumer rights on the subject. There is no real, legal guarantee as to the accuracy of the pharmaceuticals you are buying.

Greetings. My name's Edward LeBlanc, an M.D in the field of Sexual Health. (Both Men and Women's) .. I find that in most cases, these issues can be remedied with Therapy. Generally, most ED conditions result not from blood circulation problems, but rather we often find a deeper root cause. Most cases of ED tend to be caused by performance anxiety, trust, or some other intimacy deficit occurring between you are your partner. That being said, if we do recommend anything, we only recommend natural solutions. We advise against using any narcotics for this purpose.

When using narcotics, you risk developing addiction and dependency. We always point our patients in the direction of Vydox - https://vydoxtrial.im .. Their mixture of ingredients is particularly potent where L-Argenine is concerned. L-Argenine is an amino acid, often revered as nature's most potent remedy for ED. Our office has received consistently positive feedback on it's effects. I believe they still send out a 30 Day trial supply, only asking that you cover the cost of shipping.

Regards

Source(s): Self (Medical Practitioner of 16 years)
  • James

It probably isn't legal. And, you probably aren't buying antidepressants. If they were caught, they would be convicted of fraud. They could NOT be convicted of selling prescription medication. They never DID sell a pharmaceutical.