Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Personally, I like Jennifer Aniston better. One reason is because Angelina Jolie was with Brad Pitt whilst Jennifer Aniston was MARRIED to him.

kinda agree with you, perfectvelvet, but it takes two to tango.

• Carrie
    Favorite Answer

JENNIFER ANISTON. They should have had the decency to wait till a divorce settlement, and then proceed to start dating... It's both Brad & Angelina's faults.

Although, I'm glad that Jennifer has found someone else though... Justin Theroux. :) I wish them the best. But really, the past is the past, both couples are now happy, so just leave it behind.

Jennifer Aniston without a doubt. Angelina Jolie just rubs me the wrong way.

• Angelina Jolie...

Elizabeth Taylor.

• Jen. All day! I personally hate Angelina she's a home wrecking tramp. I can't stand her. I feel disgust everytime I see her in a magazine or on tv. I change the channel. Women like her make me sick.

• xK

Why blame Angelina? Brad was the one who was married, and he elected to cheat.

I'm team Angelina personally, but it has to do with her humanitarian efforts. I don't care about the whole Brad Pitt thing.