Hello. So many ways to answer this and what will work for you depends on whether you truly mean "spiritual" as in you are something other than the body, or psychological without a "beyond birth and death" connotation. Many people have changes in attitude without attaching a other worldly meaning to the changes. However, as you mention angles and universe I take it you are open to other possibilities and as you use the word spiritual as opposed to religious I take it you are open to different concepts.
That you have the desire to find out whatever may be the truth for life is the first step. Depending on how serious you are to know why/who you are will lead you on a fantastic journey of awareness. The actual mechanisms of how you attain the answers will change over time as they have been for some time already.
I could easily say, "do this" and you will find your answers and you would. I will leave the path up to you, however I will give you some indications that have helped me on my journey...
- Life comes from life, not inert matter.
- All is one yet different. Form and formless are the same although form is for relationships and love.
- Unnecessary violence is a detriment, remember this and strive to bring respect for all other life forms into your life at all times.
- Your path is yours, however good association is paramount. Seek out good teachers and friends. Always remember the basics, don't be a blind follower and also don't always sit on the fence doing nothing.
- Illusion is not that all doesn't exist, the illusion is most identify with the temporary as themselves.
- Do your duty but don't be attached to the results.
There is much more and I hope you do better than me as I am the worst example of all these principles and yet to some degree they have helped me from an even worse place. May this help you and if I have offended anyone please forgive me.