Cricket Q:Who is the most interesting Cricket fan...?

that you've come across in your lifetime?.

We meet alot of people a day but only some of them few of them strike our eyes by being unique and different.Have you ever come across such a fellow Cricket fan in your life?.If yes,what attracted your attention to them.

Thanks.

• Most of the people i know are casual cricket fans . I have known some passionate cricket fans too but no one would really stand out for attracting attention particularly for their cricket interest .

Though once i remember watching an interview of a sachin fanatic on TV , he said he missed out being with his wife during his child's birth just to watch sachin's batting ~ apparently when he got the call that delivery was about to take place, sachin was batting at the moment ,so he preferred to stay home and watch the match instead of rushing to the hospital where his wife was admitted. I think it was many years ago when i saw this interview on a certain talk show hosted by smriti irani !

cheers~

I have a friend of mine who maybe, just maybe the biggest fan. He has even met more than 100 cricketers. And he also gave me 2 autographed bats all for free. And he never misses a single match and often goes to stadium too.

I've met lot of cricket fans but never met an extra-ordinary cricket fan. But when comes to passion about Cricket among fans, no one is close to Sudhir Kumar in whole world, the man who left his job and postponed his marriage just for watching Indian Cricket !

Sushil Kumar & Sachin http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8229/8527007229_c3ce...

Sudhir Kumar Chaudhary (born 1983 in Muzaffarpur, Bihar), also called Sudhir Kumar Gautham is a fan of the Indian cricket team. He is a mini-celebrity in his native place, and widely recognized for showing up at every home match the Indian team plays with his entire body painted in the national colors of India. Chaudhary is a fan of Sachin Tendulkar and has said Tendulkar provides him with tickets for the matches. For some overseas tours, he also collects funds from cricket loving public He is usually seen with his body art, waving the national flag in the live telecast of the matches. By April 2010 he had attended nearly 150 matches, often traveling by bicycle. Chaudhary is unemployed, having previously worked for a milk company and trained as a teacher.

He, sometimes, pedals his way to cricket playing venue, as he did to Bangladesh to witness a cricket match in 2007. He has also cycled to Lahore, Pakistan in 2006 to watch a cricket match. To save money, he sometimes braves ticket-less travels in trains to reach venues.

In Kanpur, a Senior Police officer prevented and thrashed Sudhir Kumar, when he tried to shake hands with Sachin Tendulkar and later, the police officer tendered an apology to Sudhir Kumar, repenting the event.

He postponed his marriage, so that he can watch all the matches played by Indian cricket team. He wants to follow Indian team all over the world, wherever it plays cricket matches. This style of living followed by Sudhir Kumar has made his parents unhappy.

Hats-off to his passion about Cricket.

Source(s): Wikipedia
  • It should be Shiva the one cruised through. I have always had the doubt of who is this Shiva. Is he talking about the Shivam Bhagavan who used to make negative comments years ago similar to Ashish Bhatia? And the name ":Shiva cruised through" is used to show the glamor of Shiva leaving this place forever?

But after all Shiva is a pretty common name. So I don't think this Shiva has anything to do with that Shiva...

The original MBTM who at that time was calling himself OZ.India was playing a match,maybe it was Australia,I can't remember but they lost & he came on here & told us he threw his TV out the window! Now that is a passionate cricket fan,lol.

Challenge me @ IPL Fantasy League

League Code: 80946

You can win free tickets to IPL

I think the one who comes every match naked and colored who has Tendulkar 10 written on his chest

Edit:His name was sushil Kumar

This guy. I couldn't believe how casual he was about the whole thing.