Does anyone know how to transfer your iPad Music, App, Files etc. to a new computer?

I got this new laptop, i installed iTunes into it, the problem is, the regular laptop where i usually sync my iPad was damaged. So is there any other way?

Favorite Answer

download and install ifunbox on your pc and go through the media files where the music is stored. The music files will be in different folders with strange names e.g. AFD. Kind of abbreviations. Copy and paste them in your itunes folder and then in itunes library to sync and save for future use.

ITunes stores all apps, music and pictures you have on your ipad and keeps them in your iTunes account. It will not store your contacts, mail and calendar though. Those have to be exported to the cloud or to outlook as a backup.

On your new computer just sign into your old apple account on iTunes and it will be there you can then sync it with your ipad again and it will match.

I have had several computers and apple devices and it worked on them all with that method.

I think the software ifunbox let's you copy music from the idevice straight to the computer it's on. It's worth a try

Damaged how? if the HDD is intact, you can connect the drive to an interface and recover your data that way.