Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 years ago

Why does my girlfriend believe in astrology and horoscopes?

Personally, I think it's a load of crap and for people who like to make excuses for their behaviors. My girlfriend won't leave the house without reading those stupid emails on her phone and those natal things. She completely thinks they're real and that they come true. Most horoscopes are just vague, broad statements to con people into thinking it's true. The other day we were at the store and I was buying some shoes for her. She wouldn't try them on because her horoscope said "avoid the color black". SERIOUSLY?

Favorite Answer

I believe most horoscopes are pretty much BS. But as far as astrology and zodiac signs, I believe they really do tell you about your personality. Everyone I know has a very true personality to how their sign is supposed to act, the good and the bad. I don't use my sign to make excuses for my behavior. I know my flaws and they are true to my sign.

Let her believe in what she wants and you will probably get a good answer if ask her why she is so much into that. I like that stuff myself sometimes they are right and most of times they say positive stuff so y not listen to it. You should tell her to read yours even if im pretty sure she already does.

People will believe what they want to believe. Personally I agree with you but if she wants to believe in horoscopes than let her. It does not hurt you in anyway so there is really no reason to complain. Leave your girlfriend alone.

Source(s): Life

Some horoscope are true & zodiac signs really do tell your personality. But she shouldn't let it control her life.

I don't think that is true

• .

She needs reassurance.