Best place to study outside/virtually outside in LES? I am looking for a coffeeshop?

Saw this asked on a another website and I am wondering the same thing, so I thought it might help others!! Best place to study outside/virtually outside in LES? I am looking for a coffeeshop/cafe/park where I can study for extended period of time that has an outside or is virtually outside (windows open, airy... show more Saw this asked on a another website and I am wondering the same thing, so I thought it might help others!!
Best place to study outside/virtually outside in LES?
I am looking for a coffeeshop/cafe/park where I can study for extended period of time that has an outside or is virtually outside (windows open, airy etc...) in LES. A staff that doesn't kick/force you out and plugs (for laptop) would be a bonus! I am willing to go above/below Delancey and into the EV if there is a place that is worth it! Need not be super quiet, just tolerant of a busy student sticking around for awhile =) Any suggestions much appreciated....!
RECOMMEND0
Update: Thanks! I don't need plugs for a laptop if that helps!
1 answer 1