Lasik question for the marine corps or army?

so I have a question. I got lasik surgery because my astigmatism was really high and I got it so I can join the marine corps, i got it last thursday and I know I have to wait 6 months afterwards to talk to a recruiter but in three months I have to get a touchup on my right eye so they can eliminate all remaining astigmatism but will I have to wait another 6 months after that or 3 months?

THANK YOU

is disqualifying if any of the following conditions are met: 

(a) Pre-surgical refractive error in either eye exceeds + 8.00 to - 8.00 diopters.

(b) At least 6 months recovery period has not occurred between last refractive surgery or augmenting procedure and accession medical examination. 

.(c) There have been complications, and/or medications or ophthalmic solutions are required.

(d) Post-surgical refraction in each eye is not stable as demonstrated by— 1. At least two separate refractions at least one month apart, the most recent of which demonstrates more than +/- 0.50 diopters difference for spherical vision and/or more than +/- 0.25 diopters for cylinder vision; and 2. At least 3 months recovery has not occurred between the last refractive surgery or augmenting procedure.

Favorite Answer

You have to wait until 6 months after the final procedure. So an additional 6 months after your three month "touch up."

" At least 6 months recovery period has not occurred between last refractive surgery."

• aimone

This accurate type of understanding is unavailable on Yahoo solutions. You have got to talk over with with, or mobile your homeland army Recruiters for the very modern expertise. (A discuss with is high-quality when getting your understanding.) right now, start making a record of all of the questions you can consider of. When the time comes, take your list of questions with you to the hometown army Recruiter and "choose their mind" to make sure your whole questions are answered.

• ben

seesm its 6 months after any surgery - so you have to wait the whole 6 months again.

but Im sure you can call and ask them directly just to be sure