So Soon by Marianas Trench piano?

I want to learn the piano accompaniment for this song so I can perform it at my school's last choir concert of the year and I can't seem to find any real tutorials or sheet music.

If anyone knows just the chords or knows where I can find sheet music, or a piano tutorial, please let me know!

• Vega
    Favorite Answer

Try at pianoletters.com - I know they have some songs by Marians Trench though I doubt if they have that song...

Good Luck!

• oppie

So Soon Marianas Trench

Well I can tell you one thing, we dont even know you and we care for you, maybe put your email on here and people can contact you and help you more. But believe me I've gone through a lot and you're never alone and never will be, cutting will leave permanent scars darling so Im telling you to stop this now and save the pain, I know you're going through a lot and you have gone through loads and loads and I really feel for you and I want to help you, I know what it's like im 16 and used to suffer from panic attacks, being down and upset is horrible but trust me what ever has happened you have to have self belief and trust yourself you can live a happy life. I don't know if you're reading this still but I hope im helping you because I honestly do care for you and would like to help with just a couple steps here. Tell who ever you can that you've cut yourself, sounds stupid right? But this will help a hell of a lot. Next time you feel like you wanna cut yourself run downstairs slam your trainers on and go on a long run and push yourself and time it then try and beat it next time, this will relieve the adrenaline that builds up inside of you and calm you down, set yourself a goal? What do you want to become? A good runner maybe? A very clever person? Start reading books, but mainly keep positive. I hope you've read this and I'd be happy if you just picked up one tip from this but believe me with your heart you can turn everything around and do whatever you want in life, just dont hurt yourself. If you want to speak further or want more information simply do another question and I'll leave my email. Good Luck!