Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

What are your thoughts on Conservatives blaming the Boston Marathon bombing on Obama?

• Shilo
    Favorite Answer

You don't even want to know my thoughts on conservatives blaming this attack on Obama - they aren't pretty; and the criticism I am already hearing about Obama not calling it "terrorism" - omg, I am beside myself with angry frustration. I just want to scream "stfu" at all these know-it-all talking heads.

I think I'll go take a walk and get some fresh air.

I saw at least 3 posts earlier, within an hour of the explosions, that they thought it was a government false-flag operation which would lead to confiscation of guns.

It's interesting to note that it's Tax Day, and Patriots Day, in the city where the REAL Tea Party occurred. I think there's a conspiracy; I have doubts that a lone mad bomber would be able to pull it off without help.

But it certainly didn't take the righties long to start throwing accusations around. The blame started even before the smoke had cleared. I also heard that some Newton families were at or near the finish line, and some were even participants. As it stands right now, I would have more reason to think it was rightist extremists more than Islamic jihadists, anarchists, or any other -ist.

But I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Another reason why it's best not to jump to conclusions or make broad assumptions.

The junk food media will always need a reason to fill time into their programs. Heck, they make a profit off of pointing fingers at one another. It's their fix.

President Barack Obama will do whatever it takes to find those responsible for this horrible act.

Ummm...I was listening to the radio this morning (classic rock...not talk radio) while taking my daughter to the bus stop and some announcer said he wouldn't be surprised to find out that it is "some angry person that wants to say see, guns aren't the problem."

As if trying to blame gun rights advocates. But I have yet to hear even one person blame bho or the left except for me personally...and yes, I believe it is all smoke and mirrors and done in such an obvious manner as to laugh in our faces at how easy they can get away with it.

• crady

sounds like John Madden, "the secret to prevailing is scoring touchdowns." Chris Matthews blames terrorist assaults on extremists, how unique, did he think of of that each and every physique via himself?

I haven't seen many conservatives blaming Obama. Maybe I just haven't seen them (or you're exaggerating), whatever the case they are mere extremists, and in no way represent the majority.

In times of crisis tensions run high, especially in regards to politics.

Who did the government piss off this time?

It's sick. Just like the liberals who are blaming it on NRA members and Tea's.

Funny, I haven't heard anyone say that.

What are your thoughts on the liberals that blame their menstrual cramps, poor ACT scores,indigestion, and every other personal problem on Bush?

• phil

didn't hear anyone blame anyone yet,except a reporter blaming tax group