Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

A friend of mine can't log into Runescape due to someone being on it?

My friend cannot log into Runescape because every time he tries it says " your account has not logged out from its last session". He changed the password and has been trying for the past few hours but the person logged in wont log out, what can he do?

I've had this same thing happen to me, and it is very annoying, but it usually isn't that someone is on his account, it's just a weird thing that happens from time to time. Just give it a bit to correct itself. Once you finally log in, if you realize something is different from the last time you played, then you know for sure, somebody is in your account. The best thing to do then is either change your password again, or contact Jagex.

Its called A. Hacking B. Glitch (mostly) C. Insta Rage RuneScape.. its proabably a glitch, but ive been through A and C.. when i had full saradomien and expensive **** i shouldnt have bought lol

I used to have that problem, it's nothing to really worry about, unless you log in and all your stuff is gone