Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Ladies: Do you like guys with big muscles and six pack abs?

I'm a very nice guy with muscles, I want to get six pack abs. I never had a girlfriend, I'm 19. I'm just curious.

Big muscles are attractive on a base level, but that never was enough to get me to have enough interest to go up and talk to a guy. Personality, handsome face, and decent body win out every time.

• Xania

The reason you have never had a gf is because you havent tried for one. Of course girls like guys with a nice body, but I would rather have a man who has a good personality and the guts to ask me out. Thats what girls find attractive.

Nope, that never floated my boat. I always liked tall skinny geeky types. Plenty of women do like muscles though, there's someone for everyone.

And your looks attract people - to keep someone you love you need to have values in common, a good personality and to treat them well.

• Bailey

I take a grate personality over looks anyday