Will she like this.??/.-?

Hey ------- :)

Well I'm gunna start out with that your beautiful.! Your amazing and I'm soo glad to be with you. I know I've been shy lately and that's going to change so ya:) I love everything about you, your eyes, your beautiful smile:)) and your shortness;) definatly that. you even make math fun;D everyday im waiting for 2nd and 5th period. I'm waiting till that bell rings at the end of the day so I can see you and go give you a big *** hug.! Anyways I can't wait till your 15, that dress will look beautiful on you.! It'll look even better with my arms wrapped around you though:)

Need to learn some Mexican dancing first though...-.- well hope this made your day cause you make mine everyday<33

Love you baby<333

-----

Favorite Answer

I dont know what girl could resist such cuteness haha XD. It is really adorable and i would love for someone to tell me that. she is a very lucky girl and after reading this she will know it.

Source(s): My heart which is still melting from reading this cute note haha XD

That is so adorable =3 A few things though, on the second sentence don't end with "so ya" but keep the smiley face ! and you could try " and your shortness,definitely that ;D You even make math fun!! and I didn't know that was ever possible!" also you can say "I'm waiting till that bell rings at the end of the day to see your beautiful smile" or something of that sort =] You can also tell her how your heart speeds up every time you are around her! You can also about how you feel whenever you are around her and how you are much happier and stuff.

Other than that I think that you did a great job!! I hope this helps!

Source(s): Me!

I think she would love it. That sounds adorable! I think that you sound like a really sweet guy, and I think any girl would be lucky to have you. You should definitely say that to her. Good luck! :)

Aww i think she would like that girls like when a guy they like makes them feel special and loved.

SOOO CUTE !!!!

she is really lucky to have you. you might even get a couple happy tears :p

return the favour please!

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar...