What color are you supposed to wear for Boston?

I want to show support for what happened in Boston, I don't want to make a crappy shirt that will look horrible I just heard to wear purple. Is that it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Purplle!!!!

Source(s): wore purple 2day
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Purple

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I've been searching this myself, and the general consensus has been blue and yellow. These are the two colors of the Boston Marathon. I am running my first 5k this Saturday and I plan to wear either blue and yellow armbands or athletic tape to show my support

• 4 years ago

the two way, actually. relatively some the tuxes now, despite the fact that, seem comparable in form to what your grandparent's are maximum in all hazard pondering a adventure. the present tuxes are no longer the rippled shirts, bow-ties, and cumberbums they as quickly as have been. in many circumstances, all groomsmen placed on tuxes. The groom generally wears a distinctive colored vest or tie to tell apart between them, despite the fact that. edit: How are human beings thumbs downing this, lol. GROOMSMEN placed on TUXES. cope with it human beings... it relatively is life. in case you do no longer like it, get married in tan linen on the sea coast :-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • You could wear red to for that little girl that died

• Pamela
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

A black armband is appropriate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.