I have a crush on two girls. Who should I choose?

I started having a crush on one girl first, then I started having a crush on another. The first one has had other boyfriends before, and I hear from rumors that they both like me back. They are both equally beautiful (not hot, I know that girls don't like to be called "hot"). I am in 7th grade. Who should I choose?

Favorite Answer

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second." - Johny Depp

Well. You should choose whoever makes you the happiest and who you can see yourself dating .. and having a happy relationship with. If you started liking another girl after you might not like the first girl enough because you started liking that other girl too. I don't know. it's just my opinion on this.

• J

choose the one who likes you back the most.

i dont believe they can both like you equally. thats impossible.

keep probing till u find the answer

per danger the lady who does not positioned on it does not like the bracelet itself, no longer you. so it only potential that she does not like it. yet even so they are twins so as that they might have the comparable style in stuff. to get to the element, only ask the two considered one of them at as quickly as up in the event that they such as you. or you should do ennie meenie miny mo. lol jkz.

You will find someone who you like more. just wait.