Do you hate muslims and why?

People seem to hate them so im asking for your personal feelings towards this

Favorite Answer

Yep !! Mostly cuz of Turks and the Ottoman Empire...u know all the Genocide in East Europe..yada yada yada...Google it if you don't know oh and My great great great Grandpa was murdered by one back then !! Just can't let go...

• Nous

It is not hatred so much as abhorance of the violence that goes right back to a dispute over who had spiritual authority over the Muslim community after the death of the prophet Muhammad in what is called the “fitna” which translates as temptation or trial and caused all the discord within Muslim community.

Shi’ite Muslims believe that authority was vested in his family; the Sunnis look to the sayings and actions of Muhammad as well as the Koran.

The extreme sectarian violence has been brought about by Al-Qaeda Which while being exclusively Sunni deliberately set Shi’ites and Sunnis to kill each other in Iraq. Sadly more muslims die by muslim hands each month than were killed by the invading forces in the war!

Hamas also kills far more muslims than the Israelies ever have!

An average of over thirty five muslims a week were being killed by muslims but in the last few years it has frequently been over a hundred a week!

Whether it is a Danish Cartoon, book of fiction , a snippet of film or some other excuse, Muslims hit the streets around the world rioting, looting, burning and uttering death threats!

Nearly all the muslim countries are seeing muslims attack muslims destroying homes, businesses, infrastructer and targeting women and children particularly showing the extremists must surely be trying to turn muslims into primitives living in caves and mud huts so they can be controlled more easily!

• Sen...

Muslims are weird. I don't hate weird people. Unless they annoy me. Some Muslims are annoying. Really really annoying. They take too much space in the news. I want to hear more about whale fishing in Japan, Honey Boo Boo and Amazon deforestation, not some longbearded sheep shaggers killing each others for no good reason. But I can't hate Muslims because I just happen to be one of them.

Nope I only got love for everybody. I know some really great people that are muslim, of course there are some bad muslims but theres bad people in every race and religion. I only judge on who a person really is!

OBVIOUSLY i don't hate Muslims cuz I am Muslim. And I don't hate Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddism, etc etc etc, i just follow my religion and not the others. I see people say they hate Muslims or they hate Islam, when I see that, It makes me sad, not because they are hating, because we as Muslims have NOT informed all the NON-Muslims of the world what Islam really is. We are being a bunch of lazy DISUNITED bums.

The Allies and the UN are beating us to it and are accusing us as terrorists, violent people, killers, crazy, endless negative characteristics.

Hope All that typing helped you ma man:D

• Ivan

NO.

I don't hate muslim, I just hate Islam.

Islam spread cruelty and discrimination toward people.

No. The problem is that, in the US, their race has been typecast as "bad" because a few people of the same nationality did something bad.

We need to get the news agencies to put up the good things that people of all nationalities do. Might help to get those views out of our heads.

I disagree with them about their religion, cupcake...I don't hate them...and several Muslims are among the people I like best on this planet.

I don't hate Muslims, I pity them - they are the ones who have to live in all those shitty countries ruined by Islam. Worst records ever on freedoms, women rights, minority rights, education and general well being. Islam is poison, so don't hate Muslims, it's not their fault, they are just sick.

• Cosmos

I hate Islam, the way the doctrine belittles women and homosexuals.

But I don't have a problem with Muslims. I think they are mind controlled, deluded, and clinging to a religion in order to feel special about themselves, but nothing personal

I don't hate Muslims I just disagree with them.