Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Are L!berals cr@pping themselves because they understand bombs even less than they do firearms?

Update:

News One - Ah isn't it CNN who is already blaming a right winger? LMAO

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am sure they are, liberals are frightened of every little thing. One thing you can bet on, they will use this bombing to start more gun control laws like they always do, even though their was no firearms involved in this bombing.

At least Timothy McVeigh had one pistol when he bombed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, and the liberal gun control bigots screamed we need more gun control and things like this wouldn't happen.

The 19 al-Qaeda terrorists that hijacked four passenger jets to fly into the WTC Sept. 11, 2001 used box cutters to highjack the plains, but that didn't keep the liberal gun control bigots from screaming we need more gun control so things like this doesn't happen again. I am surprised that the idiot liberal gun control bigots do blame guns for cancer, and people dying from old age.

It is my firm belief that the liberal gun control bigots are behind these mass shootings of our children, they don't care about the children and feel a few dead children is worth if to pass another gun control law or two.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I can hear Biden now: "Why on earth do ya need bombs with hundreds of ball bearings? All you need to do is create a cannon that can fire a brake drum at 'em. Terror attack? That's just for the 'black helicopter' crowd."

• y
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The blame game comes first and then the fear and cry for more spending and regulations to protect us.

• 8 years ago

Okay since you feel that way, maybe conservatives would make better terrorists instead of liberals.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Same M.O. as the Tim McVeigh bombing in OK City.

• Greg
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I know, last time they brought in the patriot act, oh wait!

• 8 years ago

Tail paper is in high demand.

• ck4829
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I bet you understand bombs very well, eh Timothy McVeigh?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They understand oppression.

No matter who did this -- the Left will use it as an excuse to try and take away more of your liberties.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I know.

Those were obviously good bombs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.