Why do Christians think its okay when they say other religions are false?

But will get super angry when an atheist says God is not real, are they not doing the same thing to someone else?

First of all, I do not get angry when atheists say that they do not belive in God. I do, however, get upset at questions like "Why are Christians so stupid?" or "Is Christianity a mental defect?"... if you don't believe in God...or have no belief in gods...(as if there were really a difference there), that's fine. I don't mind at all...although it makes me sad. However, the mockery is childish, and unecessary.

Nor do I think it is okay for Christians to mock the beliefs of others. Each of us has the right to believe...or not...as we choose.

Religion has been around for a very long time...and I don't think it is going anywhere any time soon.

Religion is man's way of reaching out to God...well, to me, anyway.

And Christ is God's way of reaching back down to man.

So, for me, Christianity is the only true path to God.

On the other hand, Islam does stick in my craw. Ahh, well...none of us is perfect...

That's not the same comparison/parallel.

You should ask. Why do Christians/Muslims/Hindus etc all believe it's ok to say each other's religions are false.

You're talking about people who believe in GOD/ or a god... and people that don't.

Atheists are in a whole different category. I could give a rat's patootie what you think, you're not qualified to speak on a situation you haven't experienced... so truth is- your opinion matters not.

All the best!

• Jim V

All religions consider the others false or incomplete. (along with atheists)

Not all Christians get "super angry" when someone expressed disbelief any more than all atheists do.

So, what is the point of the question? (except to try to paint Christians in a certain manner).

• Bill

Hum. I don't believe in God v. I believe in God but my worship is vain becaus my belief system is based on false premises. WOW. By the way, I don't get angry, I actually feel very sorry for Atheist.

nothing you could say could get me super angry

The truth. Is the truth

""I do, however, get upset at questions like "Why are Christians so stupid?" or "Is Christianity a mental defect?"...""

when christians on here stop acting stupid and mentally defective, I will stop Making comments like that..Until then, learn to live with it!

First i dont get upset they are clearly wrong or brainwashed. Also truth by nature is exclusive

• Mike

Because we have freedom of speech. Here in America currently we do anyways.

• Zach

It's sad, but they are so lost they'll believe in a sky genie and start wars to defend their beliefs, yet they say they are loving

Christians believe in the God of the Bible, and He claims to be the one and only true God.

Ergo...