Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do you think NYC is safe from bombing like what happened in Boston? Or should there be more being done?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately the world will never be totally safe. Mankind has always being fighting for stupid reasons and I guess will not stop so soon.

There must be an investigation to see who is responsible for the bombing and their motives.

Our country has lots of enemy's around the world (after all the genocide we made and bad political choices) and there are also a lot of nuts in this country who just love to kill others.

I think all the security measures are being taken in NYC, but as I said it is impossible to be totally safe, unless we reach peace.

• k w
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

no place is "safe"

and being done?! like what?! besides trying to figure out what the message was?!

it just happened!!!!!

besides, we may never know the truth besides the markets took a big hit in gold, oil, silver and more

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, 9/11 could happen again because of knives being allowed on planes once again :/

• 8 years ago

No place is safe, but why are you only worried about NY?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

We need more bomb control laws and thorough background checks.

• 8 years ago

because of the left and their "let's not have borders" mentality, you best get use to these types of things!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

not a useful question..doesn't make ANY attempt to shift the blame to Bush!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.