What problems do people have with making money online?

Hi everyone! I'm creating some stories for my emails and would like to know your story if your trying to make money online but have been struggling,how long have you been doing this and what have you been doing?are you a family man,single?do you have kids?did you lose your job and what was your job?what's the reason you want to make money online?what problems do you have?yeah i know it's some personal questions but it makes for a hell of a good story.

thank you guys for your help and please leave a positive response,it is much appreciated.I hope you guys have a nice day

Favorite Answer

making money is not easy :) but with hard work and determination you can do it

I started making money 2 years about i make about $200 a week

this website might help you proxsky.com helped me a lot

Hi and thanks for that question.

There are many problems that people face when trying to make money online and its quite an uphill struggle to make money online. I am a married man with children and I have only just started to make some headway in this business after several attempts over the last five or so years.

I still have a job but its looking more likely that I will be made redundant soon so I want to work for myself in this line of business. The benefits are huge for me.

There are no push button solutions and any business will require quite a lot of work before any reward will be seen. The main problem I had was jumping from one system to another without really putting the effort in on one system and really sticking to it to make it work.

People generally fail in making money online because of one or more of the following:

They lack a plan - you need a proven plan that you can prove will work.

They lack persistence - they need to take consistent action towards your goal.

They lack skills or lack the ability to leverage other peoples efforts - they need skills to implement what is required.

The ways of making money online are boundless and it's up to you to determine which way you need to go. One proven method is to drive traffic to a squeeze page where people enter their email address in exchange for a valuable free gift. Once people are on the list they are then sent a chain of emails from an autoresponder that you use to build a relationship with your members and eventually market to them.

I use a blog to attract traffic in the make money online niche.

I hope this answers your question.