Is this a good depiction of Atheist people here on yahoo answer?

Update:

Please guys, don't take this too seriously, it's a joke.

Update 2:

Please guys, don't take this too seriously, it's a joke.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

lmao for the most part. Many of them seem very condescending and angry

• Lynn
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

How is it you call yourself a Christian when your posts usually are insulting? What do you get out of this kind of juvenile garbage? Does it make you feel superior? Do you get a good chuckle out of it?

What it actually does is make Christians and Christianity look more and more unappealing. Why would I want to be like you when you're like this?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

"A question is a linguistic expression used to make a request for information, or the request made using such an expression."

See, cupcake, it's right there in the definition...you're supposed to ask for information...otherwise, it's not a question.

Glad we could clear that up for you.

• Bengal
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I would say that is more like christians seeing as thier whole religion crumbles due to common sense, science and history.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

yes, but they will be crying harder in the end when the Lord returns. psalm 14:1-7

• 8 years ago

Well no... Cos we aren't the ones crying when someone believes something else so we decide to start a war with them based on their 'faith'...

• 8 years ago

no, an atheist could say the same about religious people, anyone can act but hurt, in fact you are acting that way right now. i don't think jesus would make fun of people dear "christian."

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Weeping for the ignorance and stupidity all around, sure.

• Donna
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Eh whatever.

I don't take seriously, I just don't care.

• 8 years ago

So we're all Asian men crying with "Fotolia" across our faces?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.