I been learning to drive for about a month now on and off is that enough time to pass the drivers test?

I'm 20 :/ really need my license. My moms been teaching me on and off for a month. She stopped because she says I need to pass the written test to get a permit. I'm taking the test Monday so I can get permit and drive with my mom. I want to get my license by mid May. My mom takes me and my brother to work after she gets out of work because me and my brother are night janitors and buses don't run at the time we clean. My uncle took out a loan to get me a car but he said he wont get the car until I have a license. Is a month enough time to be able to pass the drivers test

Favorite Answer

It might be if you take the time to drive a ton and practice, practice, practice! I'm 20 and I started learning how to drive a car when I was pretty young, like 11 or 12. I'm a tall girl so I was always big enough to drive and my dad would take me out to the desert to practice with his trucks. So I was readily prepared. You need to know how to properly park and parallel park. Depending on where you live you might have to do some freeway driving. If you've only been learning for a month and only have a month more to get it, you need to be dedicated to learning what you can and learn how to do it right. Even so, you might not get in in only a month's time. Just don't give up! You'll be so grateful when you can finally drive and get your license. But noticing someone's comment, you need to look up the policies in your state. Some states just require you to have a permit with no specific time frame for how long before you take the drivers test and some want you to wait 6 months to a year.

one subject is the try. which you would be able to learn for. The using try, which you will ought to take to get a licnse must be arranged for. in case you dont bypass it, no license. i think of the actuality of going out on the line with some one that doesnt understand the thank you to tension is to coach you wont freeze up, make irrational judgements, and in actuality act like a man or woman. this is the folk who dont bypass there using tests that project me. Be rational, of all issues, and learn. reading is often properly worth it 2 months is in all probability adequate. you already know the thank you to tension already, you do ought to bypass the written.

• Anna

Usually you have to hold the permit at least a year in order to apply for a license in most states..

• well you really shouldn't be driving alone with only one month of experience, and also here in the U.S. you need to hold your learners for 6 months to a year depending on your state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver%27s_license_in...

• Chris

yeah hope you pass!