Which of these outfits do you like better for this event?

Wednesday night I am going to an Academic Awards Banquet at my University, my boyfriend is receiving a really big award. I am not sure what to wear though, I made 4 outfit ideas on Polyvore based on what I have in my closet, can you check them out and vote on your favorite?

For some of them I couldnt decide between a couple different options, so if there is more than one pair of shoes or earrings, can you tell me which you think goes best with that outfit??

http://jlynn75.polyvore.com/

• A A
    Favorite Answer

I like the last one with the purple dress. Its magnificent.

Third or first.

The third one is very classy. Maybe you can inquire about the dress code on that event. If it is more formal you should choose the third one.

But the first one is also nice. It looks more easy yet stylish. You won't choose wrong if you took that.

First, I want to tell you that I love your name! Lynn is my favorite name for a woman! Second, I like the second choice with the shoes on the left!

I like idea 4 with the flower earrings!

• Angie

first choice for sure! its classy yet cute