Thoughts on the "Boston Bomber".?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Golden
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't understand how people can be that evil. How can people's brains form into something so awful? I wonder how it happens.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

the overpowering majority of human beings have self assurance in psychic telepathic verbal substitute between themselves and a few form of God. whilst human beings pray, they think of they are helping and it fairly is the reason they do it. Prayer is a huge thank you to have self assurance you're being powerful with out truthfully doing something powerful. To all people whose innovations isn't contaminated by potential of religion, that's amazingly glaring that people who pray are only pointlessly muttering to invisible imaginary acquaintances. the only reason faith isn't a clinically determined psychiatric psychological difficulty is via the fact it is so common and nicely-known. even nevertheless, it does fulfill the scientific definition of "myth". And as you properly pronounced, ought to god exist.... and so on.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I wouldn't doubt it if it was an inside job, so they could push through gun control. Government doesn't care about the people. We are all slaves and dispenseable.

• 8 years ago

I find it kind of wired tat they would bomb a marathon and then only two people died

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Sick minds...do SICK things! It makes me very SAD...but most of all ANGRY that someone can care so little for their fellow human beings!! =/

Source(s): ME♥
  • Shield
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I shall reverse time and stop him, which I can't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.