Who do you (personally you) think who's behind the boston attack today?

I've heard a lot of it's north korea and a lot of maybes and a lot of it's some saudi Arabian guy or its some random american crazy person starting a riot due to something that's happening (due possibly gay rights or gun ban law).

What's your personal view?

• Lowly
    Favorite Answer

My guess is it is someone with no regard for America, or the traditions of America. Anyone who is involved with running distance knows that the Boston Marathon is the "holy grail" of marathoning. It is not so obscure a sport that other sports fans look down on it. It has earned some respect over the years. This was someone who wanted to hurt America by striking at a tradition. Similar to attacking a soccer or football game in many parts of the world. Has this happened before anywhere? idk.

Second guess is they may have targeted someone they predicted would finish the race around the time the bombs were set to go off. Once they determine how the bombs were detonated, they will know if a timer was used or they were set off by cell phone...in which case the bomber witnessed the event and knew who was coming by the blast location at that time.

If it was not personal, and random..that is even more frightening of a prospect. This means any well publicized event drawing large crowds of people is a potential target. Hopefully they catch the person or persons responsible sooner than later. This kind of behavior is totally unacceptable in a free society.

Definitely NOT Koreans. Reasons:

1. If it were they, then they would have already said so.

2. Actually, they would have threatened about such an act awhile ago in advance.

3. This is not their style. (NK is not known to do terroristic acts as I know)

4. They threatened with nukes not with terror acts.

5. Why would they do such thing at all. What would be their motivation?

All in all, I don't see a reason whatsoever for NK to be involved. So I suspect that it is either Al Kaeda or some domestic crazy person.

Now how is all and sundry meant to be attentive to that yet? we don't additionally be attentive to who did it yet, so how do we determine their reasoning? it is. it can't be. And despite if it incredibly is, we'd nonetheless ought to envision which faith and how they interpreted (or extra in all hazard misinterpreted) their holy texts. it could additionally be political. it is an indignant youngster, or perhaps an indignant person, displaying the worldwide that he won't take it any extra. Who knows what else it must be? yet you be attentive to what might make it extra elementary to make certain? waiting until the guy(s) who did it are discovered so we are in a position to discern it out.

The perpetrators could have been white supremacists from the south who traditionally hate the liberal Catholic intellectual elite that Boston represents. Probably not done by US Islamists or an external power. The US needs to investigate the crime and bring the terrorists to justice.

I suspect radical Muslims protesting the Israeli Independence Day holiday. I don't think the Massachusetts Patriot's day holiday was the primary reason. If the bombs were to protest Massachusetts lousy politics they would have targeted state offices, not a sports event.

Three different ideas:

-North Koreans

-Muslim Extremists

-A crazy american guy

I'd say 80% for sure that its one of those three.

The North Koreans

My personal view is there are a wide number of possible contenders.

It's most likely an internal perpetrator.