Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 8 years ago

Songs that relate to these characters from Julius Caesar?

I need 5 total for each character, and I'm running out of ideas since I don't keep up with the media much. Anything's fine as long as it's school appropriate.

Julius Caesar - I got 2

Brutus - I only got 1

Portia - I got 21

Favorite Answer

Even You Brutus? By Red Hot Chili Peppers

makes a direct reference to Julius Caesar

don't know anything else hopefully other replies will give you enough songs

• crady

some everybody is only greater imaginitive, yet it is not in any respect based upon their sexuality. i will specially situations do what she does in effortless terms with clothing, yet i do no longer in my opinion think of i'm incredibly becoming something, on condition that i only think of of issues i've got seen that i like and that i might turn that clothing merchandise into. different than that, even with the undeniable fact that, i do no longer think of i'm imaginitive in any respect; i won't be able to write something fictional or poetic for crap, suck at drawing, etc. i think of that's attainable some people who're somewhat greater remoted would be greater vulnerable to concentration on practising despite imaginitive skills they have already got, hence getting greater useful at them. in the event that they are remoted simply by their sexuality, of their particular circumstances, that would have something to do with it, i think of, besides; yet human beings would nicely be remoted for many different motives.