This guy is always staring at me?

There's this guy in the 11th grade, I'm in 10th. He's pretty popular and pretty attractive! I'm not very popular but I am popular around boys. I'm not too sure why, I don't see myself as attractive but I don't see myself as ugly. There are a lot of girls way prettier than I am. He's always staring at me, he's a couple lockers down from me and I can feel his eyes! He doesn't talk to me or anything.. He was in my class today for some odd reason and was talking to his friends, I could see him staring at me every few seconds. Our eyes met awkwardly a couple times. Why doesn't he talk to me? Or does he think I'm ugly or something..

Favorite Answer

He probably thinks you're attractive but doesn't have the guts to talk to you, even if you're younger than him. Guys are just as scared of talking to girls as girls are scared of talking to guys. People naturally fear rejection and if he got rejected by a girl younger than him, especially one that is popular, it would knock his self esteem way down and people would give him crap for it.

Find a way to casually talk to him. Ask him for help with homework. That's the classic way to get things going in school. If you aren't actually struggling with any classes, make it up! A little extra studying never hurt. As Wayne Gretzky said "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." So take the shot and see what happens because high school will be over before you know it and you'll wonder what could have been for a long time.

Just go talk to him what would it hurt maybe he is just to shy so go