Who bombed boston????

Favorite Answer

North Korea. We've been at war with them for like forever, and they've been threatening us for a long time, so I guess they owned up to their word and did something about it. Assholes.

Source(s): I don't care if it was the North Koreans or terrorists, all I know is that Obama, and everyone else should take this seriously instead of joking about it and actually do something to stop it.

I don't think anyone knows right now. I certainly hope the person or people responsible are caught and face the strictest punishment possible. No "human" would do such a thing - this is the works of a real monster! So many innocent people are scarred for life now. May the 2 who died RIP and may the injured recover fully and quickly. My heart goes out to everyone in Boston on this tragic day.

People are saying a terriost maybe but no one really knows for sure. It's so sad though :(

some were saying terrorist but idrk i was just there for school #scary

Kony.

a human