Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

If the bombs from Boston and Conneticut shooting were caused by evil men?

So god could not mess with their free will to fk up things.

What prevented god from stopping the tsunamis caused by the Indian Ocean earthquake , in 2004? which killed over 200k people?

• Nous
    Favorite Answer

But how do you define evil and differentiate it from what is done in gods name then?

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. - Adolf Hitler

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter.

- Adolf Hitler

George W Bush started FIVE wars in less than eight years stating each time that it was his "God Given Duty” and on September 16th 2001 even called it a Crusade!

Not his duty to the electors!

Not his duty to America!

Just his duty to keep slaughtering heathens for his god!

Causing trillions of dollars of national debt that will take decades to repay and 46 MILLION Americans living below the poverty line that Mitt Romney does not care about!

The earth was a perfect place until Adam and Eve sinned. That's when sin entered the world - earthquakes, hurricanes, disease, and death are all the results of sin.

Evil men have existed since Cain killed Abel. The Bible says that in the last days, not long before Jesus Christ returns, evil men would wax worse and worse. Take the time and read 2nd Timothy chapter 3 in the New Testament. Expect man's depravity to increase.

i think of they are going to locate out who did this, yet they desire time. Rewinding the protection digital camera develop into probably their first theory. even nevertheless, permit's say that whoever placed the bomb interior the 1st place develop into smart adequate to make a distinctive face or use make up? if so then the photograph interior the protection digital camera is of no help. regardless of if the FBI understand who that's, they wont let us know yet. i mean did president obama let us know he sent a team of experts to kill bin encumbered previously the information of his dying develop into usually happening? if he did then im dumb...

Tsunami=nature. Bombs = Islamic terrorists , really a no brainer. God didn't create Islam hence evil takes its course, as usual.

• The FALSE Flag Bombs Had To Go Off...

Whatever Occurs Is Supposed To Occur...

• Cosmos

God's like an absentee parent

God likes it when lots of people drown. It's his thing.

Source(s): Noah's flood.

Nope God has abandoned you because of your ignorance of others.

• Donna

There is no god.

Well if you don't believe in God, why do you care what He does?