is my belly piercing rejecting?

I put in a new belly ring and I'm worried it's rejecting but I think I may be just paranoid? the bar stcks out of the bottom but I think it just may be I got a long bar because my old belly ring stuck out too. It's not red, pussing, or anything. It doesn't hurt and is no puss coming out of it. I think it just may be sticking out of the bottom because of the dangle weighing it down.

http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/loveya101112/med...

there is a ring around it because I just got done with the sea salt soak.

And when I lay down the bar is distributed evenly through the two holes.

it's fine, just make sure you take out any heavy naval jewelry either the next day or that night before bed because newer piercings can get stretched out if there's extra weight and also you'll take away your chances of getting your piercing caught in something when you sleep. But it looks like it's healing perfectly :)

Source(s): I have mine pierced and i had a high chance of rejection so i took precautions

You are too young for a belly piercing.