Wireless internet not working?

So last night there was a major storm in my area that put the internet down for half the day, when it was fixed none of the laptops in my house that are wirelessly connected could access the internet. The one computer we have connected directly to the modem is fine on the other hand.

So here are the details:

- When I check the status from my laptop it says that both the IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity have both failed.

- I've tried unplugging the router, leaving it off for thirty or so seconds and then plugging it in again. Nada

- I've tried resetting the router, after having the wireless network disappear for a few seconds and then reappearing the internet still hasn't worked.

- I have tried calling my internet provider, but since the modem they provided is working just fine they have bid me adieu and good luck in my technology travels.

- Last thing: despite the fact that I can't connect to the internet the internet shows up as there with all it's bars - it's just something about the IPv4 and IPv6 isn't working.

If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated, I've spent most of the day trying to fix it with no success.

You may have to call whoever set up the modem

I think the there are some problems at the netword protocol,please check it