Seniors, don't you feel that?

there is more evil in peoples heart now to carry out these evil deeds? I am heart broken again. Remember Boston in your thoughts and prayers

Favorite Answer

Sent by a good friend:

Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there.

When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said,

'Nothing, I just helped him cry'

S, I have always believed in God, I am not "conventional, I don't go to church. Still I believed, it seems to me some of the things we see happening now a part of the prophesies as will happen in these modern times. I really don't expect anything to get better, not finance, domestic violence, drug use.

Yesterday about an hour before Boston, our breaking news was a pregnant woman had been shot and killed, one shooter was in a house and the other running in the area. A grade school was nearby was locked down, two swat members were seen leading a child who appeared to be about 8 away from the school. I imagine the woman was her mother on her way to pick her older child up from school. Don't know tho, when the blast happened there was no further news about it. I wonder if the people in the area were being kept informed while an armed man who was involved in the murder was on foot and probably near by.

Every day it is something, most doesn't even make the news.

I pray for the victims and all who are victims, the families were too.

But more than that, I pray for our world! I doubt if world wide poisoning, by chemicals and radiation can be stopped, little hope for reversal.

I have grandchildren, God help them!

• E. M

Many people seem to have very cold hearts these days. They see violence as the only means to get what they want, they don't care who they hurt or how much or what the outcome will be from it all.

It is no good speculating about why this happened because, eventually, someone will claim to have done it and then it become clear WHY they did.

I'm sure that we are all thinking of the families of dead and injured. Life will never be the same again for anyone caught up in this.

It is an absolute abomination against humanity, as all violence is.

I just turned on my computer this morning and saw the sad news.

About to turn on CNN and see what is going on.

I lived in Boston for 3 months many years ago, love that city.

Yes, we are all thinking about those in Boston, we have to all stick together as Americans and not worry about petty things, we need to get to the bottom of this, wouldn't be surprised to find out some middle east group is behind this but then again, these days who knows, could be a home grown idiot.

• LeRoy

Yes I would like to feel that way but then I remember the history of how man has always treated man (and women too) and I realize there is no way things will ever change. Evil is in the hearts of all humanity no matter how much you think you can be or make an exception. Some people can make an admirable attempt to make a difference but the seven sins will prevail in the end even if it's just one at a time. But it doesn't hurt to at least try other than the disappointment you'll feel in knowing you'll one way or another fail.

@Add another tear for me mrwizard, I'm in my 8th decade of one disappointment after another.

plenty the comparable. at first, there isn't any longer something we are in a position to do approximately it. i'm sixty 8, have some scientific issues yet so do maximum human beings. equivalent to the Chevalier quote, a team human beings have been sitting around discussing our ills and one guy pronounced "growing to be older sucks" and yet another pronounced "specific, despite the fact that it it is extra suited than no longer growing to be older". it is been an excellent life and that i ain't accomplished yet. one subject that did difficulty me those days however became the city declared an previous gasoline station an historic web site. i became in severe college while it became outfitted. i do no longer think of that something outfitted in my lifetime could desire to be deemed the right age to be historic.

• jonds

There have always been evil people but we haven't always had 24 hour news programs to bring them into your living room. The Boston bombing will be news until the next one happens.

I live in MA. It's been all over the local channels all day. I think more evil people are around these days. It's so horrific what happened. May God be with all the Survivers and rest the souls of the departed. I will pray for them all.

If you don't believe there's a devil, just look around you .

His trail of evilness is runs through the streets of our cities, as well as through the seemingly peaceful countryside .

He is everywhere .

You can actually see his reflection in the eyes of many people .

Of course, the same thing can be said for God .

They both exist ( at least in spirit form ) and it's up to each of us to choose which side we're gonna be on .

• Lily

It's all so senseless 'S' isn't it. Why people hope to gain anything by hurting others is a huge mystery to me. They certainly don't get any sympathy.

People of Boston and marathon runners plus their families my thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Dave M

I remember watching the news about other countries where public officials were assassinated and bombs going off - got allot of folks in this world hating out guts - the innocent always seem to pay the price.