Help with wording this sentence?

I need help making this sentence sound professional and purposeful. I'm writing a mission statement for my church so we can have our lounge basically turned into a place where young adults (around 13-23 yrs old) can come and see a concert for free while, at the same time, learn about who Jesus is and how to establish a relationship with Him. It is going to be the young and '"poppin'" version of church. So PLEASE can you help me finish this sentence. Here are the things we want the reader to know that we need to make this happen: a sound system, music equipment, paint, tiles for floors, a stage, seats, etc.

"To reach to the youth of this generation, we want to refurnish our lounge where our young people can have a place to call their second home. We have a space the size of a 21 x 22' lounge that we wish to remodel into............"

If you need more info, let me know. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

• Froggy
    Favorite Answer

Lighting system

Wall murals

Curtain fabric (if you want stage drapes)

Canvas (if you want stage flats)

"To reach OUT to the youth of OUR generation, we want to refurnish our lounge where our young people can have a place to call their second home. We have a space 21'oo x 22'oo that we wish to remodel into SOMEWHERE THEY CAN RELATE TO AND CHILL IN COMFORT AND SAFETY."

*I suggest 'our generation' stressing that it will be made for AND BY, the young people concerned.

Source(s): Educator