Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do you find it amazing that a Muslim was able to set off a bomb without blowing himself up?

Favorite Answer

May be related to Achmed the dead terrorist he was a terrible terrorist.

Source(s): LL

supply up a Nuke LOL As a former military Missile Crewman and launch team member with the Pershing Missile device in Germany i will say a number of issues right here, first and best you do not have any thought how close and how usually we've been close to an all out nuclear warfare. those issues are by no potential interior the paper or on the information... With a splash analysis you will locate some examples brought about by potential of pc errors and such. With that pronounced and having been interior the region the place I had a key and actually stood interior of two minutes of launch. (All we mandatory develop into verification that it develop right into a flow from a miles better headquarters) i've got self assurance the question is one which will no longer be able to be responded. you have all forms of innovations racing through your head whilst in that place.... might I truthfully have released? I say particular however the respond might have okay been no whilst it develop into time....the genuine question is ought to you reside with your self after it develop into finished? I nonetheless have sleepless nights and awaken in chilly sweats only understanding that there now's somebody i do no longer understand doing the comparable issues I only defined.... someplace... Is Peace nicely worth it? and could it convey Peace? those are 2 questions a nuke will no longer be able to be the respond for....only positioned Nuclear weapons are the only suitable killer of peace the two way.... in case you will possibly desire to debate it with me I truthfully have Yahoo messenger with the comparable call...

Considering it's Patriot's day in the city of the Boston Tea Party, it could have been a right-wing extremist trying to be a "patriot".

No. But I do find it amazing that you are blaming Muslims with no facts.

• Greg

We don't know it's a Muslim yet, certainly could be but jumping to conclusions is foolish.

What is the name of this muslim?

Yes! That shows that he is not a true Muslim.

• Ralph

It isn't clear who did it yet. There are domestic terrorists who would do it. McVeigh, Kasczinski types.

• ?

what makes you think it was a muslim????

It was actually a anti gun nut