Christians, how do you treat those fake Christians who are atheistic at heart?

They become Christians to win people's trust or for other self serving purposes.

Favorite Answer

Same way as you treat everyone else, which is with politeness, kindness, and love.

What people do to others is ultimately doing directly back to themselves.

If you stoop down to their level, you are both riding on the same wavelength.

Know the truth of life is all you need to do and what others do won't bother you as much.

• paul c

Do you know who they are ? Do they have 665 tattooed on their heads ? You don't think being christian means being naive, do you ? I love how some people write questions that suggest that christians are foolish children. Others suggest that christians are blood thirst lunatics. Which is it ? Both can't be true. By suggesting both, the truth is proven. The truth is they don't know what their writing about. If they did the contrasts wouldn't be so extreme.

The honest truth is, the fakes are known. You can't just pretend and expect to fool anyone. The hope is, a fraud will see the error in their ways, is the only thing keeps them around. Their only fooling themselves. Personally, I wouldn't play with things larger that myself. A single christian may not be dangerous, but as a group, history speaks for it's self.

Probably much better than they treat atheists. I don't think they can treat anyone else as badly as they treat atheists.

• What Fellowship Does Light Have With Darkness...

666 YOU MEAN ^