Mormons LDS Newest Revelation from Angel Moroni: The Present on Truth Contest?

There's a rumor that the Angel Moroni appeared to Micheal Smith with his latest testament "The Present." The book describes an updated version of the truth of life that can be checked out for yourself.

Here's an excerpt from "The Present with Religion."

You are destroying the word of God through your traditions that you have handed down. Mark 7:13

In other words; the Bible says traditional religions destroy the truth of God. The Bible is central to the Christian religion, but they don't see what it says.

There is a God, but God is not an old man in the sky; God is life itself.

Newton, Einstein, and Tesla were the greatest scientists and were mystics. Science and religion have different pieces to the puzzle of life and people need both to learn the ultimate truth of life. This book unites them for the first time.

What if the Bible and all other religious books are being misinterpreted?

What if the truth is in the Bible and many other religious books, but no one can see what it is? This book uses science, philosophy, religion, art and inspiration to reveal the unseen truth. It shows that most of the great prophets, philosophers, and poets are saying the same thing, but almost no one knows what it is.

Jesus is saying something completely different than what Christians think.

Religious books are not just filled with myths and morality tales as many people believe. The truth is in them; they are just being misinterpreted by religions.

The new interpretation will be the best thing that ever happened to religion.

Religions will make sense, and people will be able to understand them for the first time. This will make religions much more popular than they have ever been.

Traditional religions will not change; people will just see the truth in them.

------------

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-wi...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I see some people here saying "The truth is a consensus".

- what non-sense!

When Galileo discovered that the earth was not the center of the universe but rather that it orbited the sun, nobody agreed with him, especially not the backward and delusional church. As Gandhi said: "Even if your a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."

It should make "sense" for Mormons that the Angel Moroni would reappear eventually, and so he has.

• 8 years ago

You actually expect us to take this seriously?

Really?

And why just the Mormons? Why not ask this of the JWs and change the person to the Watch Tower?

Added: And John's correct. Truth is a consensus. It does not necessarily equate to FACT.

2nd Add: When John wrote '"The Truth" is a consensus,' he put "The Truth" in quotation marks. I stated that Truth is a consensus and should have put the word "truth" in quotes to signify that I was talking about what is _perceived_ as truth. And, as I stated, "truth" does not necessarily equate to FACT. I saw John's response in a similar vein.

Given the other responses, I suspect they are from the same person who posted this blather and link -- in other words, this whole thing is nothing but spam for a website. At least there was no virus associated with it.

But even then, when the person posting the blather can't get the facts about the Mormons straight (who is Micheal Smith????), you know that the "truth" is lacking somewhere.

• 8 years ago

I highly suspect that the "rumor" is BS that the Angel Moroni appeared to Micheal Smith to write this book.

That seems to be a ploy to lure Mormons to the book, which by the way is the most current and truthful account of the truth of life.

The lure is BS-sey, but the book itself is the truth that Is contained in the Bible.

It's a must read for all Mormons or other religious people. It doesn't replace religions, but allows you to see the truth that are already in them in another way.

• 8 years ago

"The Truth" is a consensus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I agree with Daniel ^

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.