Any end of the year 8th grade party ideas?

I might be having an end of middle school party at the end of this year. We are in 8th grade and I wanted to celebrate getting out of middle school and going into high school. When I was in 7th grade, my sister and I threw a cool end of the year party. I wanted to have another one this year if my mom is up to it. Last year, we rented a dunk tank for the party. I don't want to repeat my party from last year, so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas similar to a dunk tank or something cool. I don't want it to be too expensive, so I was thinking a budget under $100. If anyone has any ideas that they think 8th graders would like, please comment!

Favorite Answer

When I was in eighth grade (I'm now in 11th) we had a costume party at my house. It was so much fun! We had a costume contest and played justdance (the wii game). It was really funny to see mario and a bumple bee dancing to katy perry XD

Once I also had a paint war! We tinted water with food coloring and put it in waterguns and split up into two teams at this big park. People got so excited! They were sneaking around in bushes and planning attacks on the red team. lol :D

Good luck!

ooo! i'm in eighth grade too!! we've 2 center faculties... And have been havinga social gathering with like 15 familys in touch... and each of invites like 5 childrens... So there is gonna be like a hundred some human beings! We rented a park and a dj and it is themeless yet our college is having a commencement social gathering for us... And the subject material is rocking contained in the direction of the a while.. and you gown up out of your popular decade. Anddd for my twelfth birthdayy social gathering , i ought to declare I had the main kick *** social gathering!! It became like a club social gathering; and we had velvet ropes and purple carpet... pretend cigars and champagne (clean cider!) stable luckk & wish I helpt