Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 8 years ago

Gay Scifi Human- Alien Romance Novel?

Wow that is a mouthful. Basically I am looking for a scifi novel where a male human falls in love with a male alien. It dosn't have to be completley focused on the relationship just have that as part of the theme. Can anyone recommend anything?

• Rose D
    Favorite Answer

I haven't read it myself, but this one has some good reviews at Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Alien-n-Outlaw-ebook/dp/B008...

You might also try the Darkover series by Marion Zimmer Bradley.

I continually found "The Left Hand of Darkness" through Ursula okay. LeGuin to be romantic. The human is an off-world alien on a planet of sexually ambivalent persons. I'm sure you'll be able to adore it. It received several awards within the late 1960's.

I've just finished reading Changing Worlds (Books 1 and 2 by Cari Z. I've also read The Degan Incident by Rob Colton ( there is more in that series too).

• Dahlgren

Can't think of a print book, but if you're into fanfic, Kirk/Spock and Garak/Bashir fic is all over the Internet.

Source(s): Sometimes it's really hard to find a good Trek fic that isn't slash.