Does this mean something or am I just over reacting?

So I've been going to school with this guy since sophomore year. We've never really talked he asked me my name once and I told him that was it. We've always had classes together and now were seniors and the professor told him to be in my group and to go over by me. The guy then said to the teacher "who is that?" . It caught me of guard cause I was like I have a lot of other classes with him and he hears my friends call my name even his friends & the teacher etc he even follows me on twitter and my names on there obviously!? So does he really not know my name or is there a reason why he acted like he didn't know who I was.. ?

He may have just forgotten who you were and that's alright if you go to large school even if you have a lot of classes with him he may have not worked in a group with you or sat beside you in any of them im sure he wasn't trying to be mean or to hurt your feelings i would not think much of it hope this helps!

I feel your putting too much thought into this lol' boys can be stupid at times just ignore that and move in to do your senior thing

Source(s): Life

Maybe he was trying to make sure who the teacher meant.