Questions on Devoting/Dating God?

I want to devote/date God for a month, meaning I will not flirt or date any guys and just focus on God and talk to him and "date" God.

How will this bring me closer to God?

How do I know if the devil is tempting me by meeting a guy? how will I know if it's God trying to let me meet my soul mate?

Favorite Answer

Is sex with God just masturbating ?

Sounds like a GREAT idea! This can take your focus off of guys and towards God. Also, if a guy is pressuring you for sex, or convinces you to do things to destroy God's temple (your body) then the devil is tempting you. Or the guy could become your focus as compared to God. Pray about a guy if you think someone may be your soulmate.

You should be focused on God all day every day.

Pray to become closer and he will bring you closer. You can never go to church too much! You should share your devotions with your friends and if you have friends who are unbelievers turn them to God.

That is how you stay close to him and still be free to date. You're only young once so date, date, date and meet lots of new men and one day you'll meet the right one. Just make sure he's Christian before you marry him!