Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do Conservatives oppose gay marriage because gay couples can't produce children who grow up to die in wars?

Favorite Answer

People died today.

I'm sorry you're unable to further your gay agenda....but have some of the same compassion you demand of others.

• IceT

No we oppose gay marriage because calling it marriage makes it the same as hetrosexual marriage and it clearly isn't.

Source(s): Biology 101

I oppose gay marriage on other grounds and war is never good.

This conservative does not oppose gay marriage in the first place.

Tell me why many liberals oppose gay marriage, why don't you?

Not that you really care. The secret is out, Libs hate gays then project that on Conservatives.

• voice

I just think that people called Ben Dover, should leave normal people alone, and stay out of everybodys face.

• Jeff S

NO that is mostly to keep the homophobes and Evangelical christians in line with the GOP agenda!

• Pat

Yes... thats it. Wow, your level of intellect is so superior, you have figured that out all on your own.

Ohhhh, I think there should be way more liberal gayness to keep the libby populations down......their abortions would do the same thing. :)

Some of us just don't see it in the natural order of things.