I love this guy that hurt me?

I am 16 he is 18. We have known each other for about 2-3 years. We dated when I wad 15 and he was 17 and he dumped me but kept me hanging around then he moved to Vegas with some girl. He came back single and he wanted to talk. I agreed. Our relationship in the past totally ****** up my parents and is relationship. My dad hates him. But I've loved this guy for 2 years. I understand where my dad is coming from with the whole he hurt his daughter stuff but how do I get him to I understand me?

I'm sorry, there is no understanding that. I thought that I loved a boy who hurt me at 16 too. It took everyone else to tell me I was unhappy, and to pull me away from him for me to realize how much he hurt me. Five years later, I'm still affected by the **** he did to me.

Only based on what you've said: This boy left you, moved with ANOTHER GIRL and came back wanting to talk to you again? You're a last resort. Unfortunately, he probably doesn't share the same intense feelings for you that you have for him and you may consider moving on, or at least creating a bit of distance.

He really needs to prove that he wants to be with you if he is going to come crawling back. Not just for your dads sake, but for yours as well.

I really do wish you the best of luck, and just know that there are way better guys out there, right under your nose, probably who have their heart on you.

Source(s): An abusive relationship in high school, now happily engaged to my best friend.

Listen girly... THIS GUY IS TROUBLE, he dumped you and now he is crawling back. He is going to take advantage of you, you dont want to make that mistake... he is a guy, only 1 thing on his mind, hes gonna break your heart, drop him like he's hot before you get burned

Source(s): Fyerro