Should i buy the NukeTown Zombie map on Black Ops 2?

I don't really play zombies much. But it looks cool and i would play on it a few times and once in a while. I have like.. 12.00$ on my Ps3 account from a Playstation card. I bought some new camos and stuff but i want something else too. I could save it, but.. i dunno. What do you think? Should i get it?

Favorite Answer

I would say no. I love nuke town on multiplayer maps but the zombies are crazy, they come from everywhere and it's hard to play. I honestly don't like it. The new mob of the dead is amazing though! It has a story and things to do. The nuke town doesn't even get played on my system anymore. It was just aggravating.

Source(s): Big time gamer!

Quick answer:

You should buy it. I think it is the best map in the game for if you just want to play a quick game of Zombies. Certainly better than the small maps in Green run.

Longer answer:

When you want to play a longer and more intensive game Die Rise is better though, but off course it also costs more.

If you want to enjoy Zombies to the fullest, you should buy Black Ops 1. The Zombie mode in that game is a whole lot better.

You can than also buy the Rezurrection pack in Black Ops 1, which has 5 zombie maps including the awesome maps Moon and Der Riese, but now I am talking about a lot more money.

Starting off with buying NukeTown sounds like a great idea and the map sure is worth the 5 bucks.

there's a Nuketown zombies, as properly the easy actuality that it is the black ops a million nuketown map as properly the easy actuality that each and each element is destroyed as though there have been a bomb dropped there. as properly the easy actuality which you will no longer be able to play it as you like the hardened or status version of Black op 2. the merely suitable preorder version provides the nuketown 2025 map for conventional multiplayer yet now no longer nuketown zombies.

Yes man buy the nuketown it is cool and on multipleyer it is awsome

you need the season pass dummy

I love it cuz it's small. awesome gameplay

Source(s): Personal experience