What do I do about this kid at work?

He's nice but he's a little weird and asks me strange questions. He watches me and sits close to me all day when I just want to do my own thing and makes me feel more awkward than I already am. He asked for my number and I didnt know how to say no and he is already texting me right after work and added me on facebook but I havent answered because I dont feel comfortable with him seeing my page. What can I do?

Favorite Answer

Kill Him.

Just kidding Just mention to him in the friendliest way possible that he is being a bit fast and weird since you only know him as a work friend. Also, state that you only see him as a friend because your not looking for a relationship (With him) and to stop texting you as much and to only do it when it is either:

Important

Started by you

Occasionally.

Good luck hope my Answer helped :)

Source(s): MY AMAZING BRAIN :))

This happens to me sometimes. All I do is everytime he talks does something ect I just roll my eyes or turn away. Make him feel unspecial and give him obvious hints that he should screw off

or instead of gwenyth who infuriates every man that is attracted to her, just tell him you're not into him. it's that simple, words are incredible, they let you tell people things instead of just acting like a stuck up *******. you sound like a nice person so just lay it out how it is, it also sounds like he likes you quite a bit so you decide.

Source(s): when someone rolls their eyes wayne brady baby powders his hand somewhere in this world.