Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 years ago

Why is my wife such an idiot?

My wife is always compaling and calling me fat. She iinsults me all the time even in front of my friends. She even went to the movies with one of my friends; he's a black guy who works with me. I am hurt when makes fun of my weight. Than she forced me to allow her father in law to live in the basement. He almost burned the house down because he tried to cook down there. It pisses me off becuase I have to take care of him and is always in my affairs. And god forbid I want to watch the guy with the guys. He interrupts by playing his records and complaining his hearing. I hate my life. I just want to move out of Queens; maybe to long island. My friend Raymond lives there. Everyone loves him but he can be annoying. But he is my only true friend

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

King of queens was a good show but I don't think he was as miserable as you say Kevin James seemed like he was still content...lol

Source(s): Too much TV.
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why is my wife such an idiot?

My wife is always compaling and calling me fat. She iinsults me all the time even in front of my friends. She even went to the movies with one of my friends; he's a black guy who works with me. I am hurt when makes fun of my weight. Than she forced me to allow her father in law to live in the...

Source(s): wife idiot: https://shortly.im/iY5A6
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes you do deserve it,,,,, you blew it hon, and if she's smart, she will NEVER take you back. Betrayal is the only real deal-buster in a marriage, and even with help, and even if you both wanted to save your marriage, it is two years in counseling, and with no guarantees, ask any counselor. It's just really tuff for a lady to get the image of you pronging another woman out of her head.... surprised she didn't vomit in your face. Move on. And let her find someone worth her admiration, respect, passion and trust..... all of these that she had for you, are in the toilet... sorry for you hon,

• 8 years ago

If you don't like living with other people then move out and live alone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ella
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It must be happy hour in NY because you sound like you're crying in your beer.

• 8 years ago

Her father in law is your father. Move out if you are so unhappy and move in with Raymond.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.